Cabo San Lucas offers stunning mountain views, clear blue skies, mouthwatering local cuisine, and endless adventures.
If you’re looking to spend some quality time with your friends and family or if you just want to feel the warm sun on your skin while exploring the world-renowned Sea of Cortez, consider renting a yacht.
Nothing beats the luxury of yacht rentals, especially when you’re sailing to secluded spots, going on a romantic sunset cruise, or throwing a decadent party.
Most of these rentals come with a skilled captain, crew, and even a private chef. You’ll have plenty of vessels and price packages to choose from.
Cabo San Lucas Yacht Rentals
Cruising the majestic sea aboard a luxury yacht. Each yacht comes with a professional crew, top-notch gear, spacious decks, and stable platform where you can set up if you’re planning to do some water activities like snorkeling or fishing.
If you’re entertaining friends or holding a party to celebrate a momentous occasion, you can arrange a private charter with plenty of room for dancing and additional seating features. It’s also a great option if you have a corporate event that requires a classy, opulent setting that perfectly reflects your company’s brand.
Most of the providers and companies offering these yacht rentals have been operating in the area for years, so you’re assured that you’re only getting the best possible service. Just remember that most of these rentals will require advance notice, especially during peak season.
The Cost of Renting a Yacht in Cabo San Lucas
The cost of a yacht rental depends on a wide range of factors including the type of vessel, the number of passengers, the current season, and how long you’re planning to sail. Rates can vary from several hundred to thousands of dollars.
Below are some of the usual prices:
- Sunset Cruise at 2,500+ USD: This yacht rental typically lasts for 2.5 hours. The vessel usually accommodates 8 passengers. Premium champagne and wine are also available for purchase on board.
- Half-Day Charter at 3,200+ USD: This package type lasts for 4 hours. The vessel’s usually occupancy ranges from 6 to 8 passengers. The price typically includes a welcome glass of champagne, lunch, and some snacks.
- Full-Day Charter at 5,200+ USD: The rental usually lasts for 7-8 hours. Passenger limit is anywhere between 6 to 8 people. It also comes with a free welcome glass of champagne, lunch, appetizers, and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Choosing the Perfect Cabo San Lucas Yacht Rental
When you’re trying to figure out which provider to choose, here are some important tips to remember:
- Make sure that you always take your needs and preferences into consideration. There are plenty of options and you’ll find the rental provider and vessel that suits your class and taste.
- Check the vessel’s capacity. If you’re checking the provider’s website online, make sure to click on the individual listing to see if the vessel can comfortably accommodate you and your guests.
- Make sure that they’re transparent with their fees. Ask if the price includes taxes and other fees.
Rent a Luxury Yacht in Cabo
Renting a luxury yacht in Cabo San Lucas lets you explore your surroundings in a very special way. With the excellent crew and premium offerings on board, you won’t have to worry about a thing.
Start planning your luxury getaway by calling 1.800.975.5569. Our experienced concierge service will create a trip that perfectly suits your needs and preferences.