website creator Fans of the Kardashian family know that these Hollywood stars are frequent visitors of Cabo. Over the years, they’ve traveled there for vacations, birthdays, romantic surprises, and photoshoots. Where do Kourtney, Khloe, and Kim Kardashian stay when they’re in Cabo? Do they stay there with other celebrity family members like Kanye West? Here, we take a look at some of their Los Cabos accommodations – and some luxury villas and condos that can provide you with the same experience.
February 2020: Kim and Kanye’s Cabo Valentine
Just this past Valentine’s Day weekend, Kim Kardashian posted an Instagram photo of her and husband Kanye West chilling at a nice infinity pool looking out into the ocean. The relaxing weekend was Kanye’s surprise V-Day gift to Kim. While the hotel or resort is unnamed, it has since been confirmed that the dreamy photo was taken in Cabo San Lucas.
We have great ideas on which Cabo San Lucas villas could give you this kind of seaside pool view. To name some:
- Villa La Datcha, an upscale home with the most gorgeous beachfront pool
- Villa Punta Serena, with its graceful infinity pool on top of its private beach
- Hacienda Tranquila, with two magnificent pools at the popular Medano Beach.
January 2020: Kim K. at a Cabo oceanfront villa
Earlier this year, Kim Kardashian also went on a Cabo trip of her own, flaunting her shapewear brand. She was seen taking sunset photos at a luxury resort, with gentle waves, a stone stairwell, and the Cabo San Lucas landscape in the background. If you want to get her Cabo sunset view or stroll on a lovely beach as she did, here are more beachfront villa suggestions:
- Villa Pacifica, whose patio opens directly into the fine golden sands of Pedregal
- Villa Marcella, with its Spanish Colonial architecture and private steps to the beach.
November 2016: Kourtney K.’s Cabo family weekend
Kourtney Kardashian jetted off to Cabo San Lucas with Scott Disick and their three kids Mason, Penelope, and Reign. They reportedly stayed at a hotel’s surfer villa with direct beach access and plenty of outdoor amenities such as a barbecue, a wet bar, and al fresco dining. And of course, it came with a complimentary surfboard rental.
- Casa Tortuga has endless ocean views and is close to swimming, fishing, and surf spots
- Villa Finca del Tezal can host 16 guests near some fishing and snorkeling sites
- Villa de Pescador is in a private community yet wonderfully close to fishing, snorkeling, diving, surfing, and even tennis facilities.
September 2016: Khloe K.’s Cabo escapade
Khloe Kardashian was spotted in Cabo sipping drinks with NBA star Tristan Thompson. Their hangout spot? A trendy resort cabana at the famous Medano Beach. If you want to see and be seen at this Los Cabos hotspot, we have the perfect accommodations for you, such as:
- Hacienda Medano 1202, located at the popular Hacienda resort, with a beach club and lots of seaside lounging
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco 3BR Penthouse, with a panoramic view and direct access to the Cabo San Lucas Bay.
When planning a luxury vacation, it’s not a bad idea to take a cue from the Kardashians. After all, they live large and always rent the best luxury villas, homes and accommodations! We hope you learned some great pointers here on where to stay in Los Cabos!
You do not have to be a celebrity to live like one, especially on your next dream vacation in Cabo San Lucas.
Contact our rental management team for further assistance and information regarding your top picks!