If you’re in Cabo and looking for new things to do, there are plenty of opportunities for water-based activities like surfing, snorkeling, and fishing.
One of the best ways to experience this Baja paradise and enjoy the water is to charter a luxury yacht. A yacht charter allows you to explore the charming waters of the Sea of Cortez aboard an elegant vessel that’s exclusively designated for your use.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday or party it up with your friends and family in unashamed luxury.
Chartering a Luxury Yacht in Cabo
There’s no better way to enjoy the beauty of Cabo than on board a private yacht charter. It’s the ultimate vacation experience and perfect way to cap off your itinerary! You’ll be able to set your own pace, spend your time however you please, and dine at your leisure.
There are plenty of charter providers who can offer unsurpassed privacy, professional trained crews, personalized service, and a range of activities. Most yachts serve as the perfect springboard for water sports like kayaking, scuba diving, windsurfing, and so many others.
The captain and crew can help you operate the equipment on board and even offer instruction to ensure your safety while you’re in the water.
Finding the Right Luxury Yacht Charter
If it’s your first time to charter a luxury yacht, check out the following tips:
- Check out the cost. A more detailed explanation is provided below. Make sure that the quote they provide already includes taxes, fuel, dockage, and berthing costs.
- The more guests you have, the more expensive your charter is going to be. Make sure to finalize the headcount before you book your charter to avoid overloading. Remember, the maximum number of passengers for the average luxury yacht is 12.
- Check out what amenities are included in your package. Most luxury yachts offer free fine cuisine, appetizers, and snacks. Some may also offer free unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
Cost of Chartering a Luxury Yacht in Cabo
The cost of chartering a luxury yacht depends on a number of factors including the size of the passenger list, the size of the vessel, the season, and the duration. Large groups typically have to charter larger vessels like mega or motor yachts.
These do tend to cost more, especially because these vessels come with a private chef, an extensive selection of food and beverages, water toys and equipment, and other amenities.
Below are some estimates that you can consult if you’re planning to charter a luxury yacht in Cabo:
- Sunset Cruise at 2,500+ USD: This option generally lasts for 2.5 hours. The vessel can accommodate up to 8 passengers. Premium champagne and wine are also available for purchase on board.
- Half-Day Charter at 3,200+ USD: This package lasts for 4 hours. Occupancy ranges from 6 to 8 passengers. The price typically includes a welcome glass of champagne, lunch, and a selection of snacks.
- Full-Day Charter at 5,200+ USD: This type of charter typically lasts for 7-8 hours. Passenger limit is around 6 to 8 people. Passengers can expect to get a free welcome glass of champagne, lunch, appetizers, and other non-alcoholic beverages.
A yacht charter offers the perfect opportunity to sail to a private beach, do some island hopping, enjoy a bustling party, or get some blissful and secluded personal time.
Chartering a luxury yacht in cabo is a memorable experience that’s worth every penny!
We’re here to help you plan the perfect Cabo getaway. To learn more, contact us online or call toll free 1.800.975.5569.